Click on a tab below for more information.
Profold’s new Hurricane Intelligent Feeder System is designed for maximum productivity in assembling, accumulating and folding personalized mail.
- Ground-breaking technology uses a knife folder to create the first fold
- All “robust” Servo driven
- 4-plate folder system with newly designed polyurethane rollers
- Advanced monitor screen for read and setup of jobs
- Processing speeds at two page sets = 20,000 two-page documents per-hour
- Runs on-line with conventional inserting systems, or stand-alone with conveyor output
- Intelligent reading or batch counting; OMR – 2D – 3 of 9 – 128 and 2 of 5 interleaved
- 1-12 sheets letter fold, 1-20 sheets half fold
- High-capacity autoloader with vacuum shuttle feed (approximately 2,000 sheets)
- Optional dual collector system for subset inserting
- Double detect monitor and sensors
- Speed: Up to 20,000 two-page sets-per-hour
- Fold capability:1-12 sheets – letter fold, 1-20 sheets – half fold
- Minimum size: 7” x 7”
- Maximum size: 11” x 17”
- Paper weight: 20-80 lb. (Note: Not all paper weights are capable of maximum accumulation fold capability.)
- Fold types: “C”, “Z”, “V”, and double parallel
- Dimensions: 53” long x 53” wide
- Noise level: 76db
- Electrical: 208-230 VAC single phase - 20 amp service, 120 VAC, 20 amp service
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Fast return on investment
- Integrates easily to existing inserters
- Easy to operate – no speed changes needed, no folder roller adjustments, no adjustments to feed variable set documents
- Little to no maintenance required
- Larger accumulation of sets
- Consistent operation without readjusting for thin or thick sets
- Designed for maximum productivity: 24/7 production
Looking to Increase Efficiency and Deliver Profitability in your operations? OAM can help.
To find out more about the Profold Hurricane Intelligent Feeder System, or our other paper feeder machines, simply fill out the form on this page and one of our representatives will be in touch.
For sales and service inquiries and to learn more about our competitive pricing on ink, tabs and supplies, contact us now at 216.391.3000 or buy online.