Click on a tab below for more information.
ACCUFAST P8 Printer
A successor to the groundbreaking ACCUFAST P6, the P8 occupies roughly the same footprint, but packs far more printing and imaging power. The P8 is ideal either as a standalone printer with the ACCUFAST HDF Feeder or as a print module at the end of an inserter.
- Two banks of four print cartridges each to give a full 4” of print
- Each imager can be positioned over a 14” print path and controlled by either including print manager software or a Vista compliant Print Driver
- Imagers may be individually positioned vertically to give improved print quality on uneven materials
- Material transported through the P8 by a vacuum belt system at speeds up to 100” per-second
- Can successfully run pieces over .250” thick
- May be specially configured to meet a variety of applications
- Automatic capping and wiping
- Camera and camera attachments readily available
- Includes I/O port that allows signals generated in printer to be sent to input or output devices that are running in-line with the printer
P8 Technical Specifications
- Size: 22 1D long x 14 1D high x 20.5 1D wide
- Weight: 55 lb
- 330 cfm twin belt vacuum transport
- Production speed: adjustable up to 50” per-second
- Electrical 120 VAC 5 amps 60 Hz.
- 230 VAC 3 amps 50 Hz. Use a grounded outlet or uninterruptible power supply
- Length: 14 1D
- Width: 3 1D - 17 1D
- Thickness: 2 sheets - .75 1D
Looking to Increase Efficiency and Deliver Profitability in your operations? OAM can help.
To find out more about the ACCUFAST P8 Printer or other products from OAM, simply fill out the form on this page and one of our representatives will be in touch.
For sales and service inquiries and to learn more about our competitive pricing on ink, tabs and supplies, contact us now at 216.391.3000 or buy online.